+353 21 484 7135
24 days ago
About your new employer
A leading Civil, Structural and Environmental Engineering Consultant based in Cork with regional offices in Galway & Dublin are currently looking for a Civil Engineer – Water.
About your new job
You will have the opportunity to join a dynamic team spread across Ireland, supporting the delivery of a variety of projects as part of a major capital investment programme. Your position will include:
- Develop technical solutions & advice in support of Engineers & Project Managers.
- Provide technical expertise to ensure projects are delivered to cost, schedule & quality standards.
- Work collaboratively with multi-disciplinary teams.
- Work closely with external stakeholders & clients to develop relationships.
- Carry out site inspections and prepare reports with recommendations including design calculations, drawings, estimates and construction packs.
- Present reports at client meetings for review and discussion.
What skill/experience you need?
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil/Environmental Engineering.
- At least, 5 years’ post graduate experience in Civil/Environmental Engineering.
- Experience in water services infrastructure design is essential.
- Working toward chartered status is an advantage.
- A full clean Irish Driver’s Licence – Class B.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
What’s on offer?
- Permanent Role.
- €55,000 - €75,000 per annum (DOE)
- Apply now by clicking “Apply Now” or contact me at 021 484 5135.
- Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch.