21 days ago
About Your New Employer
- In operation over 80 Years
- Production uses the most advanced, energy-efficient technology to create a range of high-quality contruction products to the highest Irish and International standards.
About Your New Role
- You will have experience with crushing and grinding (comminution) equipment;
- Experience solving problems with Kiln Performance and Quality Control
- You will be monitoring performance and ongoing process improvement
- Experienced in essential Health and Safety concerns
- You will help with projects and tasks including process improvement
- You will be in charge of giving instructions to contractors on particular jobs or projects
- You will be responsible for helping with kiln renovations, project launches, and commissioning
- Address manufacturing issues and put improvement initiatives in place.
- Assist with the creation and upkeep of written guides and procedures
What Skills You Need
- A degree or equivalent qualification in a field linked to chemical engineering;
- A minimum of three years of relevant experience in industry
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, proven technical proficiency, and business acumen.
- Project management expertise
What's On Offer?
- Competitive Salary DOE
- Annual Leave
- Share Scheme
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Loren Pey on 021-4847137 / lpey at sigmar.ie
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere