Dublin City Centre
18 days ago
About Your New Employer:
Our Client is a leading provider of asset and invoice finance for both SMEs and large businesses across Ireland. With offices in Belfast, Cork, Dublin and Galway, their team of specialists have extensive experience working with businesses in a variety of sectors.
About Your New Job:
To be the designated contact for the portfolio of brokers you are given, providing support and assistance with the agencies and products that our client provide.
We expect you to proactively and effectively grow and manage the business in the allocated area, in line with company strategy and three-year plan to maximise business potential. To contribute to and implement a sales plan for your portfolio, which will achieve an increase in broker penetration and business growth in your area.
What Your New Job Entails:
- Provide management of the allocated Portfolio, taking responsibility for results delivery.
- Define and implement a focused, structured and regular calling plan to maximise broker business potential within the Portfolio.
- Ensure consistent activity and attention to all brokers, within Portfolio to minimise the loss of business to competitors.
- Provide swift and decisive action to ensure broker issues are highlighted to the relevant department heads and corrected quickly or reported to the appropriate HOS.
- To be consistently committed to maintaining business on behalf of the company.
- To achieve sales target on both volume and cases.
- Identify training requirements for brokers for product, systems and offering premium finance in a fair and effective manner.
- Analyse regular management information to review Portfolio and broker performance/ quality trends and to be proactive in identifying and addressing low profit or under-performing brokers.
Who You Are:
- Managing existing and building new broker relationships
- Judgement, decision making and problem solving
- Evidence of delivering results
- In depth commercial/business knowledge of Broker/Insurer market (desirable)
- Leaving Cert
- Industry Experience - Preferred