Calibration Engineer - Munster
22 days ago
About Your New Employer
- A leading provider of scientific equipment, calibration and technical services to laboratories across Ireland.
- Providing analytical calibration and engineering services to pharma and biopharma companies across Ireland.
About Your New Job
- The Calibration Engineer will test and calibrate electro-mechanical instrumentation products such as temprature control units, temperature probes and weighing equipment.
- The Calibration Engineer will be responsible for the calibration and certification of electro-mechanical instrumentation products and modules in a laboratory or manufacturing setting.
What Skills You Need
- A recognised technical qualification.
- 1+ years experience in a similar technical role is essential.
- A full clean driving licence is required.
What’s on Offer
- Permanent job opportunity.
- Competitive salary.
- Healthcare and pension.
- Company car and fuel card.
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Elaine Holmes on 014744634
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search.
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere.