7 days ago
About Your New Employer
Our client develops advanced polymer implants, mainly focused on minimally invasive vessel closure in cardiology, interventional radiology, and vascular surgery.
You will be part of a team to assist in the development of innovative medical devices in accordance with the requirements of International Standards: ISO 13485:2016, the FDA Code of Federal Regulations 21 CFR Part 820, Medical Device Directives 93/42/EEC and 2007/47/EC, Medical Device Regulation (EU) 2017/745
About Your New Job
- Work within the Design Team to brainstorm conceptual ideas and produce, refine, and test rapid prototypes
- Maintain technical documentation in accordance with Quality Management System requirement
- Manage the 3-D CAD database
- Support Operations with jigs and fixture design and implementation
What Skills You Need
- Third Level Qualification in Engineering, Technical Drawing, or related discipline, with 3D-CAD focus
- Minimum of 2 years demonstrated track record using CAD in medical device development
- Demonstrated capability in plastic part design for injection moulding and extrusion, and in part design for sheet metal
- Proficient in the use of 3-D modelling software
- Strong Technical Report Writing skills
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Nicola Walsh on +353 91 455304 Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch. We also have multiple Temp, FTC and Contract jobs available.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere