Back to jobs
About your new job
- Ensure compliance with company H&S standards.
- The inventory management of a large range of purchased and semi-finished goods, both on paper and using a software system, ensuring FIFO principles are employed at all times.
- Ensure all deliveries are tracked, fully checked off & received in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensure production orders are kitted as per production requirements.
- Ensure that all outbound shipments & any required information is prepared in a timely manner & in coordination with the logistics officers.
- All shipments are loaded & properly secured in a manner fit for transit to eliminate any damage during transport.
- Ensure all related paperwork is completed in a timely manner.
What skill/experience you need
- Experience in a manufacturing and a physically demanding environment.
- Experience in meeting and exceeding production targets.
- Punctuality and time management is a key requirement.
- Effective teamwork and communication skills.
What’s on offer
- Full time perm role Monday to Friday