Business Development Manager - Polish
15 days ago
About Your New Employer
- My client is an American multinational e-commerce that facilitates consumer-to-consumer and business-to-consumer sales through its website. They are now looking for recruit a Business Development Manager with fluent Polish to join them on a 6-month contract initially.
About Your New Business Development Manager Job
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Support and execute seller acquisition strategy, taking ownership of seller acquisition objectives
- Identify strategic channels to drive seller acquisition, including conferences, trade shows, publications, strategic partnerships, online channels and others.
- Identify, negotiate and execute partnerships with the potential of bringing new sellers to sell
- Working with Marketing teams to define channel strategy for seller acquisition, create relevant content and materials, measure results and identify and implement improvement opportunities
- Working with Finance to align on budget requirements, reporting, as well as accounting and invoicing support
- Ensure clear event planning, execution and reporting, with transparency along the process and measurable goals.
What Skills You Need for this Business Development Manager Job
- Fluent Polish AND English
- 3-5 years of business development experience or related field.
- Experience organising events and attended plenty of trade shows or similar as a speaker
- Experience identifying, negotiating and executing strategic partnerships
What’s on Offer with this BD Manage Job:
- 70,000k +
- Paid Holidays.
- Hybrid – 2 days in office, 3 from home
What’s Next for this BD Manager Job
- Call me, Sandra, in Sigmar on 01 4744608 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details or apply through the link below.