Dublin City Centre, Republic of Ireland
€40,000 - 45,000
25 days ago
Business Development Manager
My client are a UK-based company providing a fleet management solution. With 30+ years in operation they are looking for a Business Development Manager to join their brand new sales team in Ireland.
Salary: €40,000 - €45,000 base, uncapped commission (€8.5K OTE)
About Your New Employer – Fleet management software (SaaS)
• UK Based company providing fleet a management solution
• +30 years in operation
• Brand new sales team in Ireland
About Your New Job as the Business Development Manager:
• As the Business Development Manager, you will be working with internal resources for the development, creation and delivery of bids, proposals and tenders.
• You will meet with your customers and understand their requirements, providing suitable fleet management solutions.
• You will be supporting the wider sales team- ensuring effective account management and preparation of account reviews.
• The Business Development Manager role will be responsible for the management of the full sales cycle: from lead identification, prospecting, cold calling through to closing of sales.
• This sales role will be a hunting focused position - generating leads through cold calling, email, social and networking channels, and presenting solutions to customers via both face-to-face sales meetings and via Microsoft Teams meetings.
What Skills You Need for this sales job:
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience in field sales
• Demonstrable track record of success within a face-to-face B2B sales role
• Driver’s license required.
What’s on Offer
• Base salary: €40,000 - €45,000 base salary, with uncapped commission (€8.5K OTE).
• Company car (or car allowance of €4K)
• Company laptop
• Company phone