Business Development Manager
30 days ago
Business Development / BID Manager
Our client are an international engineering company who specialize in machinery installation, mechanical engineering and logistics. Due to expansion they are looking to hire a business development / BID Manager to their growing team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to become an integral part of a growing company with big ambitions. The position would be predominantly based in Leixlip, Co. Kildare. The position would involve business development both at a national and international level.
About Your New Job:
- Responsibility for winning work and enhancing existing client relationships;
- Identify new opportunities, manage them, and deliver sound commercial and technical proposals.
- Engage, manage and develop new client relationships
- Be an integral part of tendering and bidding for the new projects
- Facilitate regular meetings with clients and relevant operations staff to evaluate performance and receive updates from clients on challenges and future plans
- Be involved in the development of new project outlines and pricing
What Skills You Need
- Industry knowledge across engineering and construction sectors (ideally in the Irish market)
- Relevant degree preferred but not essential.
- Experience in leading & managing large and complex Business Development Bids.
- Significant experience in leading and driving transformation and change.
- Strategic thinker who is solution focused and creative, with the ability to implement strategy and embed it into a business.
- Ability to build relationships and influence at the senior leadership level.
- Extensive experience in leading and influencing across a large matrixed environment
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button, email me Graeme McQuillan your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +353 1 9619706.
If the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch!
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
· We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
· We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
· Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere