Business Development Manager
Dublin City Centre
€45,000 - 50,000
16 days ago
Business Developoment Manager - Dublin
About Your New Employer
A UK based supplier of fleet management solutions is looking for a Business Development Manager to join their Dublin based team. The company have customers located across Europe and are now in the process of expanding their brand to the Irish market. They are looking for a Business Development Manager to help them hunt for and sales opportunity in Dublin.
In your role as Business Development Manager, you will be tasked with building a portfolio of customers for the company. The Business Development Manage will hunt for sales opportunities, manage the territory and manage customer relationships. This role is perfect for someone who is looking for a new Business Development challenge with plenty of progression opportunities.
A Business Development Manager will also receive a base salary of €45,000 - €50,000, uncapped commission, a company car among other great benefits.
About Your New Job
- Hunt for and secure sales opportunities
- Handle tender and bid proposals
- Manage relationships with customers
- Grow the brand in the territory
- Manage the full sales cycle
What Skills You Need
- 2 years experience in Business Development or Account Management
- Full driving license
What’s On Offer
- €45,000 - €50,000 base salary
- Uncapped commission of €8,500 OTE
- Company car/ car allowance
- Phone & laptop
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Matthew Walsh on +353 1 4744 655.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your job searches.
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised anywhere else.