Dublin City Centre
€40,000 - 45,000
10 days ago
About Your New Employer
One of the UK and Irelands leading suppliers of fleet management solutions is looking for a Business Development Manager to join their team in Dublin. My client supplies businesses of any size with a variety of fleet management solutions, all aimed at improving efficiency and offering massive savings for customers. They are in need of a Business Development Manager to look after the South Dublin territory, identifying and securing opportunities for business growth.
As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for growing the brand in the South Dublin territory, securing opportunities for sales growth, and managing the full sales cycle from start to finish. This is a great opportunity for someone in field sales looking to take the next step in their career.
The Business Development Manager will be supported with a base salary of €45,000, commission of €8,500 OTE, a company car, and many more great benefits.
About Your New Job
- Seek out and secure opportunities for business growth
- Manage and develop bids and tender proposals
- Deliver against targets
- Management of the full sales cycle from prospecting to closing deals
- Grow the brand in the territory
What Skills You Need
- 2 years’ experience in field sales
- Driver’s license
What’s On Offer
- €40,000 - €45,000 base salary
- Uncapped commission of €8,500 OTE
- Company car/ car allowance
- Phone & laptop
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Matthew Walsh on +353 1 4744 655.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your job searches.
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised anywhere else.