Business Development Consultant
€30,000 - 33,500
16 days ago
Business Development Consultant - Remote
About Your New Employer
A Manchester provider of cyber security consultancy and services is looking for a Business Development Consultant to join their new Irish team. The company works with customers in industries from legal to architecture, offering a personalised approach to their cyber security needs. They need a Business Development Consultant to work fully remotely and help them develop their presence in Ireland.
The Business Development Consultant will need to have good cold calling and consultative sales experience. As a Business Development Consultant, you will hunt for new business, work closely with customers to understand, and satisfy their needs, and qualify customers prior to closing.
The Business Development Consultant will be fully remote and supported with a base salary of €30,000 - €33,500, commission, and 24 days annual leave among other great benefits.
About Your New Job
- Hunt for new business opportunities
- Qualify leads prior to closing deals
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of the products on offer
- Offer a consultative sales approach to customers
What Skills You Need
- 1 years’ experience cold calling
What’s On Offer
- Base salary €30,000 - €34,000
- Commission of €10,000 OTE
- 24 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Pension to be confirmed
- 5 paid sick days
- Fully remote
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Matthew Walsh on +353 1 4744 655.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your job searches.
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised anywhere else.