Business Analyst | Multinational | €45K
€35,000 - 45,000
20 days ago
About your new employer
- A multinational trading business specialising in contruction materials
- Newly created role as the company is scaling out its team in Dublin.
About your new job:
- Monitor commodity trade flows and macro-economic events
- Identify market pricing trends
- Constant monitoring and management of CBs hedge and exposure positions
- Assist with deal execution, commodity hedging, and detailed record-keeping
- Implementation of new process in this area as required
- Daily, weekly, and monthly performance reporting
- Preparation of ad-hoc performance analysis
- Working with Operations team to develop supply chain planning and forecasting
- Review research reports and articles to understand the recent developments in the energy markets
- Collaborating with other departments to create coordinated plans for business growth
What skills you need:
- Third level Degree with an excellent academic record. Preferably in mathematics, economics or business.
- Strong quantitative and analytical ability
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Programming skills an advantage
- A commercial approach to business issues
- Strong attention to detail and organizational abilities
- Professional, disciplined, and focused approach
What’s on offer:
- €45,000 + benefits
- Hybrid working
- Apply clicking the “Apply Now” button or contact David on email@example.com or 01-4744600 for more details.
Why Apply through Sigmar:
- We will help you manage your job search, help you with your CV and prepare you for interview.
- Give you overview of other positions we are currently working that you may be suitable for.
- Access to exclusive jobs that are not yet advertised.