Dublin City Centre
€60,000 - 65,000
30 days ago
About Your New Employer
Our client is one of the largest financial services groups in Japan. Our client provides fund administration services to a wide variety of investment products covering all alternative and regulated products. Their service covers all the constituent parts required to independently produce a fund’s dealing or indicative net asset value (NAV) on a monthly, weekly or daily basis.
About Your New Job
- As the Business Analyst you will work closely with the operations and development teams to gather requirements for system and/or process enhancements.
- Engage with stakeholders to produce comprehensive and complete business requirements and specifications.
- Produce relevant documentation for system and/or process enhancements.
What Skills You Need
- 4 years operational experience in fund administration or financial services
- Experience working as a business analyst or change management processes
- High proficiency of Microsoft Office products
What’s on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Extremely flexible working arrangements
- Career progression
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Seán O’Brien on 01-4744628.
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere