West Dublin, Republic of Ireland
€60,000 - 65,000
30 days ago
Broker Relationship Development Manager
My client, a reputable leader in the insurance industry in Ireland is seeking a Broker Relationship Development Manager role for their West Dublin office. The Broker Relationship Development Manager is responsible for the development of broker relationships and business through his/her broker panel in order to deliver profitable business results.
The responsibilities of the role include:
- The acquisition and retention of profitable Commercial and Personal Lines business.
- Achievement of performance targets.
- Identification of new broker partner opportunities.
- Provide clear leadership and direction to the broker support team
Skills Required for the role:
- ACII qualified or progressing towards the qualification.
- A minimum of 3 years in a Broker /Insurance sales environment is desirable.
- A good knowledge of the Irish Broker Market
- Strong insurance product knowledge across Commercial and Personal Lines
What’s on Offer:
Attractive salary and benefits package, bonus.
If you are interested in this role, please forward your CV today to Genevieve at firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. If the roles are not suitable for you, I may have other positions as I have roles across the board in both the financial services and insurance sectors.
Why Apply Through Sigmar
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search.
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere.