€60,000 - 65,000
27 days ago
About Your New Employer:
A position as an Electrician/BMS Technician has become available at a Mid-West-based controls firm with over 40 years of industrial expertise. You will be in charge of carrying out projects in a quick-paced, interdisciplinary, cross-functional team setting.
About Your New Job:
- Ability to solve electrical and mechanical problems on the job; daily integration with mechanical and electrical equipment.
- Participate in progress meetings held on-site;
- Help with final commissioning
- Work independently when a project requires it or in a cross-functional, multidisciplinary team environment.
- Identification and rectification of systemic faults.
- Continue thorough documentation.
- Provide feedback on completed projects.
- Ensure that you adhere to our customers' quality standards.
- Ensure that safe working procedures are followed, as well as the company's safety regulations.
What Skills You Need:
- Qualified Electrician
- Ability to travel – Valid, full, clean drivers licence
- Must have right to work in Ireland/EU
What’s on Offer
- Permanent position
- Excellent base salary
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Sylvia Heldut on 087 709 43 55 / sheldut at sigmar.ie
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere