BMS Service Engineer
Dublin City Centre
22 days ago
About Your New Employer
Our company's business is to offer products and services that enhance people's comfort, wellbeing, energy efficiency, and living circumstances in built environments.
In the effort to improve building performance, we are devoted to our people, including both employees and clients.
About Your New Job
- The commissioning, maintenance, and repair of building automation and management systems will be part of the work.
- Provision of efficient PPM across a range of customer types and locations.
- Attend to callout and breakdown requests.
- Keep all practices compliant with SOPs.
- Locate potential for energy-saving projects and programs, and engage with the BMS Service Manager to coordinate pricing.
- Prior experience with Cylon BMS, Trend BMS, or Siemens BMS is essential, but training is also available. We need a person who is eager to improve their skills and is receptive to learning new systems.
- Electrical training is preferred, although electrical and mechanical understanding are required.
- On-site deadlines must be met, and reports must be finished on time.
- The ability to take initiative and be proactive are requirements.
- Be client-focused and able to provide original work.
- Must be able to communicate with peers and consumers and possess strong communication skills.
- Must be aware of and capable of following site regulations and health and safety guidelines.
What Skills You Need
- Good electrical, mechanical and controls knowledge.
- Experience on high & low voltage systems associated with BMS works.
- Team player with good time keeping and communication skills.
- Good IT skills.
What’s on Offer
- Permanent position
- Excellent base salary
- Based out of our Dublin Office in Ballymount & Customer Sites as required
- Laptop Computer
- Mobile Phone
- Company Van
- Company Benefit Scheme of health insurance & pension contribution after probation period
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Sylvia Heldut on 087 709 43 55 / sheldut at sigmar.ie
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere