BMS Commissioning Engineer
11 days ago
Eligibility: Candidates should note that eligibility to compete for posts is open to citizens of the European Economic Area (EEA), or to non-EEA nationals who fulfil the relevant criteria. In order to work in Ireland, all non-EEA nationals require a valid employment permit unless exempt under permission from the Minister for Justice and Equality. The EEA consists of the Member States of the European Union along with Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway. Swiss citizens under EU agreements may also apply.
About Your New Employer
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing and ambitious workforce that employs over 100 individuals nationwide. Your new employers are experts in offering HVAC and BMS solutions for many sectors, including the retail and pharmaceutical industries.
About Your New Role
- You will be engineering primarily for ABB Cylon, Sauter, Tridium, and Siemens BMS & QBMS Systems.
- You will be commissioning, testing, and troubleshooting of mostly Cylon, Sauter, Tridium, and Siemens BMS & QBMS systems.
- You will take on the lead technical position for BMS projects.
- A large part of your role will be to communicate with clients and consultants.
What Skills You Need
- A relevant Qualification or Experience in BMS Systems
- Experience in Trend, Cylon and Tridium Systems
- Training will be provided on Siemens and Sauter Products as required
- GAMP & GMP experience preferred (training will be provided)
What's on Offer?
- Negotiable Salary based on experience; Reviewed after 12 months
- Health Insurance
- Company Van
- Company Phone
- Bonus paid annually based on company performance
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Loren Pey on 021 4847137 / lpey at sigmar.ie
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere