French Legal Admin 17th
6 days ago
French Legal Admin - Cork
About Your New Employer:
Our world-renowned client needs a Legal & Compliance Admin Specialist for their Cork office on a hybrid basis. This is a full time, 6-month contract role that involves working for the Privacy & Compliance team.
The ideal person is efficient, organised, used to working in a fast-paced environment and has a high attention to detail. Confidentiality and compliance with company data protection & privacy principles is a must.
About Your New Job:
• Processing and responding to requests from legal and law enforcement agencies seeking access to customer information
• Responding to standard-level requests with appropriate pre-prepared response template
• Searching internal systems and retrieving appropriate information to include in standard-level responses
• Raising requests to appropriate management level
• Recording and reporting on all requests, responses, and issues in relevant internal database
• Perform in an information sensitive environment, and manage work activities within strict data protection & privacy protocols
The Skills/Experience Needed:
• Previous experience in an admin role – specifically handling high volume emails
• A background in legal studies
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Experience working with computers and technology
• Fluent in French and English both verbal & written
What’s On Offer?
• Excellent salary starting at €17.60 p/hr.
• 39-hour week Monday-Friday
• Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me Marie O’Driscoll on 021-4847133 Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
• We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
• We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
• Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere