Dublin City Centre
€28,000 - 30,000
2 days ago
Banking Customer Services Official Permanent €28k-€30k + Benefits
Our client is the leading non-bank employer in the country and is going from strength to strength with great opportunities for future development.
Good Business Grads will be considered.
- Answering a high volume of telephone calls per day. Adhering at all times to the relevant data protection guidelines.
- Actioning customer requests, i.e. change of bank details, due date requests, change of address, statements etc. within the relevant turnaround times.
- Dealing with customer complaints; both verbal and written. Ensuring that customer complaints are accurately recorded and dealt with in accordance with the relevant complaints procedure.
- Processing direct debit mandates received and update bank details.
- Manually taking payments via debit card facility re: settlements/payments and arrears.
- Previous experience working in a customer service environment
- APA in Loans and Regulations or working towards qualification is desirable
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including a good telephone manner and ability to work as part of a small team
- Ability to communicate with customers and dealers in a professional manner.
- Display strong administrative capabilities
What’s on Offer
- Along with the salary there is and excellent benefits package that includes Health Insurance, Bonus and Travel to work schemes.
- Great potential for future development.
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Paul O'Riordan on 4744663 or e-mail me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere