€40,000 - 45,000
12 days ago
Banking Credit Administrator €40k to €45k + Benefits
Working for a leading International Bank this is a great time to be joining them as they are very much in growth mode with opportunities for progression going forward.
Hybrid Working Model
- Key Contributor when the business is launching new products, and maintaining Agreed Pricing conditions, confirming the implementation of changes with Operations
- Facility Approvals ; monitoring the Annual Reviews & Expiries – following with the respective
teams to obtain the Credit Decisions on a timely basis
- Covenant Managment ; inputs & follow-up of covenants, financial & non financial – for bilateral
facilities and participations
- Insurance Monitoring ; Controlling the events associated to Collateral, Expiry dates, Premiums,
checklists, conditions, renewals
- Strong Knowledge of Supply Chain Financing an Advantage
- Discipline & Control orientation
- Strong Organization & Communication Skills
- Proven ability to influence and interact with senior stakeholders
- Strong analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Proficient knowledge of Excel, Word, Powerpoint
What’s on Offer
- Along with the salary there is and excellent benefits package that includes Health Insurance, Bonus and Travel to work schemes.
- Great potential for future development.
- Hybrid working arrangements
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Paul O'Riordan on 4744663 or e-mail me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere