€38,000 - 47,000
22 days ago
About Your New Employer
- A market leader in custom injection moulding, with a focus on creating parts with extreme precision across a number of different industries.
- Operations across a number of service areas with plenty of opportunities available.
About Your New Job
- As an Automation Technician, you will be in charge of maintaining and improving automation cells, robotics, and vision inspection systems.
- You will do proactive and reactive maintenance, diagnose electrical, mechanical, and pneumatic equipment, and actively contribute to the design and commissioning of automated machinery.
- Maintaining the supply of spare parts and helping to write technical documentation.
- Carrying out machine conversions in accordance with the manufacturing schedule.
Skills You'll Need
- As an automation technician, you will be skilled in electrical, mechanical, and instrumentation jobs and possess the necessary production expertise.
- A track record of success using robots and machine vision inspection technologies.
- Demonstrate prior knowledge of optimising and commissioning new equipment.
- Excellent internal training and development opportunities.
- Promising career prospects.
If you’re interested in hearing more about this Automation Technician job, apply through the “Apply Now” button or call me, Nicole Cullen on + 353 1 474 4622.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills, and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search.
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere.