€50,000 - 65,000
19 days ago
About Your New Employer:
As one of the most well-known and reputable healthcare companies in the world, the business provides the greatest and broadest selection of eye health products, including contact lenses, lens care products, medications, intraocular lenses, and other products for eye surgery.
The welfare of the people we serve is our first focus. We work to gain the trust of our partners and stakeholders by paying attention to our patients and customers, consistently sharpening our innovative edge, and carrying out our work with integrity and excellence.
About Your New Job:
- Create, design, and execute equipment and process innovations that are cost-justified, have little effect on production, and operate in a 24/7 environment.
- Find and get rid of recurring machine issues.
- Support the Manufacturing and Maintenance groups with advice.
- Utilize the data and techniques from Lean Six Sigma to promote continuous improvement.
- Improve safety and quality via development and implementation.
- For equipment and system upgrades, create design specifications and related documentation.
- Identifying and resolving equipment and process faults.
- Automation installation, commissioning, and validation. From formal and informal user requirement specifications, create functional and detailed design specifications.
- Know the requirements of 21 CFR part 820.
- Provide technical data to internal/external audit and inspection groups as necessary.
- Make sure that you always follow the rules and procedures for your own and other people's health and safety.
What Skills You Need:
- A mechanical or electronic engineering bachelor's degree is preferred.
- A minimum of 3-5 years in a technical position in a setting of large volume manufacturing.
- Experience with Solidworks is preferred
- Experience with Six Sigma is preferred.
What’s on Offer
- Permanent position
- Excellent base salary
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Sylvia Heldut on 087 709 43 55 / sheldut at sigmar.ie
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere