28 days ago
About your new employer
A Global Top 50 Accountancy firm are currently on the look out for an Auditors for their Limerick office. ( Positions in Cork also available)
About Your New Job – Your job duties:
- Oversee the preparation of audit file by trainees and completion of the more high-risk sections of the audit
- Escalating potential audit issues to audit directors
- Act as a point of contact for various internal and external parties including administrators, investment
managers, board of directors etc.
- Training and supporting team members in their development
- Assisting directors and partners on ad hoc audit and regulatory advisory projects
What Skills You Need
- Qualified accountant - will also consider part qualified accountants
- Experience in working in a large audit/financial reporting environment (Big 4 or top 10 experience a plus)
- Experience in the financial services industry distinct advantage
Whats on offer
- Excellent salary and benefits on offer for the successful candidate
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or contact me, firstname.lastname@example.org. Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch to hear about our other opportunities.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere