+353 91 563868
€60,000 - 65,000
5 days ago
Audit Manager- Co. Limerick
About Your New Employer
- A global leading professional services firm
- Strong mission statement and values
- An integrated and independent firm operating in over 90 countries
About Your New Job
- As an Audit Manager, you will work closely with Partners and Directors on a portfolio of clients.
- In the role you will be involved in the management of the departmental resources.
- The Audit Manager will train, mentor and provide support to staff.
- In the job you will work directly on advisory projects.
- As part of the job you will be responsible for the fee billing and cash collection among the portfolio of clients.
What Skills You Need
- Qualified Auditor or Accountant
- 5 years post qualified experience
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent computer-literacy skills
- Excellent at building relationships
What’s on Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Wonderful career opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Sick pay
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential chat.
- If the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch by calling Shauna Brennan on 353 91749268. We also have multiple Temp, FTC and Contract jobs available.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere