15 days ago
Associate Quality Engineer
About Your New Employer
Our client develops advanced polymer implants, mainly focused on minimally invasive vessel closure in cardiology, interventional radiology, and vascular surgery
About Your New Job
- Performance, reporting and follow-up through closure of internal quality system audits and external suppliers/subcontractors in compliance with applicable regulatory and QMS requirements
- Support maintain and update the post market surveillance system and maintenance of PMS technical documentation.
- Support the management review and design review processes
What Skills You Need
- Degree qualified in related technical discipline
- Experience in conducting audits in a regulated environment.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience within the Medical Device or Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Experience and understanding of regulations related to medical devices e.g. ISO 13485, MDD/MDR, and applicable FDA Requirements.
- Experience in technical writing, preferably in a regulated environment.
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Nicola Walsh on +353 91 455304 Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch. We also have multiple Temp, FTC and Contract jobs available.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere