Associate Director of Quality
10 days ago
I'm currently recruiting for an excellent Associate Director of Quality role with a Limerick based medical device company. This company have seen rapid and continued growth over the past few months, and they are looking for a strong quality contractor help improve the quality systems and overall quality within the company. This is a very exciting role and is highly attractive for someone with the right level of experience. This is initially a 6 month contract role with strong scope for extension. The hourly rate on offer is €80 - €110 (dependant on level of relevant experience). For more information, please apply below, or contact me directly on LinkedIn.
As Associate Director of Quality you will be reporting directly to the COO and have the opportunity to nurture and leverage some of our longest standing blue-chip clients, working with them to effectively identify new potential solutions and develop a roadmap of new project deliverables. You will work closely with them to discover paths to introduce innovative solutions to improve device quality and quality assurance, uncover new opportunities and formulate strategies to enhance quality efficiencies.
You will be leading a rapidly growing team, providing ample room for demonstrating leadership and management acumen. Our ideal candidate will possess a robust background in orthopedics, with a demonstrated proficiency in Quality Assurance and Quality Control, lean principles, process enhancements, and exemplary manufacturing practices. Proven success in meeting sales objectives and KPIs, combined with strong leadership, motivational, and interpersonal skills are essential. As a key part of the management team, you will work alongside the COO, CFO and CEO.
- Lead, inspire and grow a dynamic team.
- Lead the site’s Quality team in the management of the plant’s, Quality control, Quality Assurance, and product disposition processes.
- Maintenance and ongoing improvement of the site QMS.
- Manage and report quality metrics in relation to site performance.
- Provide quality leadership during regulatory agency inspections, internal audits, and Business Unit inspections,.
- Support technical transfers programs, supplier selection programs, and commercial manufacturing activities.
- Review validation documents, deviations, and change controls and escalate any potential compliance gaps.
- Play a lead role among management peers in sustaining a strong Quality culture for the site;
- Implement the Quality Strategy in line with the Quality Management System;
- Leverage your existing professional network and prior successes.
- Utilize our award-winning R&D and innovation techniques to position yourself as a thought leader.
- Collaborate with a talented team to drive business growth.
- Enhance your solution selling skills in a technologically advanced and evolving environment.
- Exercise autonomy in decision-making and problem-solving.
- Contribute to team development and camaraderie.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- 3-5 years of experience in a position in Quality Management in the Medical Device sector.
- Experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Understanding of market regulatory requirements.
- Degree/Post Graduate qualification in Engineering, Business Studies, Science, or a related field (Post Graduate qualification preferred but not essential).
- Ability to foster long-term relationships.
- Understand key business drivers for the industry with previous experience in Medical Device Regulations, Quality, and a proven track record in managing multiple projects;
- Demonstrate high technical ability and attention to detail to do the job at a high level of accomplishment.