€50,000 - 55,000
7 days ago
Assistant Financial Controller| €55,000 |Dublin City
About your New Employer
- Based in County Dublin
About your New Job:
- To provide management with the financial information necessary to make strategic and operational business decisions.
- Have responsibility for accurate accounting records and provide financial reports for the group.
- Regularly review the Balance Sheet, ensuring reconciliations are performed of all accounts and that all balances are explained.
- Continual review and development of best practice Financial Accounting and Control procedures to maximise impact and efficiency.
- Management of all Financial queries from internal and external parties.
What Skills You Need:
- 1/2 years’ experience in a similar role
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA Qualified
What’s on offer:
- Paying up to €55,000
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply now” button or call me, Anna Hore on 014744626
- Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere