Dublin City Centre
€50,000 - 55,000
14 days ago
About Your New Employer
Assistant Financial Controller role with a hospitality group based in Dublin city centre.
About Your New Job
- To provide management with the financial information necessary to make strategic and operational business decisions.
- Have responsibility for accurate accounting records and provide financial reports for the group.
- Management of all Financial queries from internal and external parties.
- Oversee of the weekly and monthly payroll including analysis and control.
- Assist the Financial Controller with the development and training of the finance team and graduates within the group.
What You Need
- ACA/ACCA qualified or finalist.
- Strong accounts preparation experience.
- Unrestricted work rights in Ireland (sponsorship not on offer).
What’s on Offer
- €50,000 - €55,000 + Benefits.
- Great exposure across all aspects of finance.
- Flexible Working.
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or get in touch with me, Ben Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org more details.
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere