€35,000 - 40,000
20 days ago
About your new employer
- A leading financial services company
About your new job:
- Preparation of bank reconciliations and posting accompanying journal entries to the general ledger
- Posting purchase invoices, credit notes and employee expenses to the general ledger in a timely manner
- Assist in the production of the month end management accounts and statutory account preparation
- Participate in ad hoc finance projects arising
What skills you need:
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a finance role
- Strong communication, organisation and time management skills
- Studying towards ACCA exams
What’s on offer:
- €35-40,000 DOE
- Flexible working from home
- Apply clicking the “Apply Now” button or contact David on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01-4744600 for more details.
Why Apply through Sigmar:
- We will help you manage your job search, help you with your CV and prepare you for interview.
- Give you overview of other positions we are currently working that you may be suitable for.
- Access to exclusive jobs that are not yet advertised.