€30,000 - 35,000
5 days ago
About Your New Employer:
For the pharmaceutical, medical device, and other highly regulated industries, our client designs and manufactures Automated Equipment. It is a forward-thinking organization that offers solutions for novel applications by utilizing cutting-edge technology.
About Your New Job:
- Machine building
- Assembling mechanical parts
- Electrical control panel
- Electrical field wiring
- Reporting build concerns and keeping track of any modifications that occur in assembly
- Assisting the service department, as needed, during the installation of equipment on a client site
What Skills You Need:
- Experience in machine building essential.
- Preferably a background in mechanical and electrical systems, but not essential
- Able to work to electrical schematics and 3D CAD or 2D build drawings
- Clean Driving License & passport.
- Position may require travel to client sites within Ireland and possibly abroad to
- Customer support arrangements outside normal working hours may be required
What’s on Offer
- Excellent base salary
- Permanent position
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Sylvia Heldut on +353 21 235 9142 / sheldut at sigmar.ie
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere