Sales Manager-HVAC 17th
12 days ago
BDM – HVAC Sales
About Your New Employer:
Our client is a highly commended manufacturing company with over 30 years’ in business. As an international leading supplier, your new employer is looking to expand their growing team and they want you as their new Business Development Manager within their market for Munster/the West region.
About Your New Job – Your job duties:
• Reach monthly and yearly targets
• Maintain client, customer and stakeholder relationships while actively expanding client base
• Present the company’s Mechanical Ventilation products and services to increase sales and new business
• Regular updating of CRM systems
• Frequent national and international sales trips
• Compare the competitor market to develop competitive strategies
• Carry out site visits and presentations
What Skills You Need:
• 3 years’ B2B sales experience (HVAC/construction)
• Valid driver’s license
• 3rd level Business degree or equivalent
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
What’s on Offer
• Salary – €50k-€55k basic + bonus
• Company car
• Pension scheme
• 30 days annual leave allowance
• Monday – Friday (half day on Fridays)
• Remote working
• Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or contact me, Marie O’Driscoll at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or if this job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch to hear about our other opportunities – 021-4847133.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
• We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
• We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
• Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.