Dublin City Centre
€40,000 - 45,000
20 days ago
About Your New Employer
- Join a global supplier of construction and electrical materials
- This company is now looking for an Area Sales Manager to join their team.
- The Area Sales Manager will be covering the northern half of the Republic of Ireland, selling building materials into industries like construction, manufacturing and energy.
- The Area Sales Manager will be responsible for managing project and contract bids, seeking out and securing new opportunities for business development, and managing key customer accounts.
About Your New Job Area Sales Manager
- Pitch for and secure bids for projects for county councils
- Seek out and secure new business opportunities
- Boost sales in the territory (Northern half of the republic of Ireland)
- Build relationships with a portfolio of new and existing customers
What Skills You Need for this Sales job
- 3 years sales experience into construction or electrical wholesale is desirable
- Field sales experience
- Full Driver’s license
What’s On Offer in this Sales job
- €40,000 - €45,000 + bonus
- Company car, Phone, Laptop
What’s Next to apply for this Sales job
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Ella Flanagan on +353 1 961 9717 - you can also email me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your job searches.
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised anywhere else.