Dublin City Centre
27 days ago
About Your New Employer:
Our client a global provider of investment processing, investment management, and investment operations solutions is currently growing their AML team in their Dublin City office. They are seeking an experienced AML Supervisor, to join their Dublin based office, reporting to the Head of Financial crime and on a full-time permanent contract.
About Your New Job:
- Review of documentation linked to new account opening and account maintenance specific to established AML requirements.
- Quality checking physical and soft copy investor files.
- Perform research if needed to understand investor type, company structures, etc.
- Investigate and solve potential issues.
- Review, approve and provide sign off on the status of AML for investor accounts
- Work with Manager to ensure employees adhere to company policies and procedures.
- Maintain a good working relationship with external clients as well as with internal relationship managers and other business units within the company.
- Identification and escalation of high-risk items to AML Manager within required deadlines where necessary.
- Review audit samples and liaise with auditors and Risk Management.
- Awareness of broader departmental deliverables (e.g. Investor Services) and ensuring that team prioritise deliverables accordingly.
Who you are:
- 3+ years AML experience, preferably with Alternatives/ Hedge Fund experience.
- Experience in supervisory skills and/or coaching / mentoring.
- Experience of compliance and regulation within the Financial Services Industry in Europe.
- Self-starter with the ability to independently manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- In-depth knowledge of Irish Anti-Money Laundering requirements.
- Very strong risk awareness (preferably EU legislation driving AML regulations).
- General systems integration and life-cycle experience
- Fluency in foreign language an advantage (both written and verbal)
- Third Level Qualification
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Karl O’Connell on 01-4744633 or e-mail me on email@example.com
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch.
Why Apply Through Sigmar
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.