Dublin City Centre
€70,000 - 75,000
27 days ago
About Your New Employer:
Your new employer is a leading global provider of asset management and investment technology solutions. The company’s innovative solutions help corporations, financial institutions, financial advisors, and affluent families create and manage wealth.
About Your New Job:
- Responsible for the performance and oversight of AML process on all new business to ensure company and regulatory objectives are achieved while ensuring adherence to applicable policies.
- Interact directly with senior business management in a decision-making capacity in Ireland and other applicable jurisdictions.
- Perform oversight and assistance in relation to follow up on outstanding AML documents ensuring aged outstanding documents are reported and escalated accordingly.
- Ownership of the AML Database (including updates, reporting, etc.), ensuring accurate and complete data is maintained for all clients, investors, related parties and beneficial owners.
- Ensure regular AML management reporting across all funds is produced for submission to Management and Clients/Fund Boards.
- Relationship management with Clients, MLROs, shareholders, regulators, auditors and other external and internal parties as required;
Who You Are:
- 3 + years experience of Supervising/Managing an AML team of 4 or more employees
- 5 years plus financial services background, preferably with Alternatives / Hedge Fund experience
- Knowledge of compliance and regulation within the Financial Services Industry in Europe
- In-depth knowledge of Irish Anti-Money Laundering requirements
- Very strong risk awareness (preferably EU legislation driving AML regulations)
- Customer service experience
- In depth knowledge of the Microsoft suite of tools
- Ability to take initiative and ownership for assigned responsibilities
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize work and manage own time and time of others to maximize efficiency and to meet strict deadlines
- General systems integration and life-cycle experience (desirable)
- Experience with NTAS Koger, Investier applications (desirable)
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Rebecca O'Neill on 01-4744618 or e-mail me on Roneill@sigmar.ie
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch.
Why Apply Through Sigmar
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills, and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities, please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website