Dublin City Centre
27 days ago
About Your New Employer:
Our client a global provider of investment processing, investment management, and investment operations solutions is currently growing their AML team in their Dublin City office. They are seeking an experienced AML Assistant Manager, to join their Dublin based office, reporting to the Head of Financial crime and on a full-time permanent contract.
About Your New Job:
- Responsible for the performance and oversight of AML process on all new business to ensure company and regulatory objectives are achieved while ensuring adherence to applicable policies.
- Interact directly with senior business management in a decision-making capacity in Ireland and other applicable jurisdictions.
- Ownership of the AML Database (including updates, reporting, etc.), ensuring accurate and complete data is maintained for all clients, investors, related parties and beneficial owners;
- Implementation of additional AML technology to improve customer identification program (e.g. Lexus, Guidestar, etc.);
- Assist in the review of new fund documents with respect to AML language.
- Assist the Training Manager in creating, maintaining and implementing training on AML procedures, reporting and regulatory updates.
- Staffing of team and ensuring their appropriate knowledge acquisition through identification of development requirements, coaching / mentoring, and training, to enable provision of superior client service.
- Motivation, performance management and development of employees to provide the highest level of service to all internal and external clients with the ability to manage multiple tasks under established delivery.
Who you are:
- 3 + years’ experience of Supervising/Managing an AML team of 4 or more employees.
- 5 years plus financial services background, preferably with Alternatives / Hedge Fund experience.
- Knowledge of compliance and regulation within the Financial Services Industry in Europe.
- In-depth knowledge of Irish Anti-Money Laundering requirements.
- Very strong risk awareness (preferably EU legislation driving AML regulations).
- General systems integration and life-cycle experience
- Experience with NTAS Koger, Investier applications
- Third Level Qualification
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Karl O’Connell on 01-4744633 or e-mail me on email@example.com
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch.
Why Apply Through Sigmar
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.