Dublin City Centre
€32,000 - 38,000
22 days ago
Administrative Assistant - Dublin
Are you looking to join a collaborative, dynamic and ever-growing organisation here in Dublin City?
Are you craving a challenge and want to join a leader in their industry?
Offering a competitive salary, Dublin City location and a host of benefits, our client is looking to hire a Senior Office Administrator to join their team!
This is an excellent opportunity for someone driven, highly organized and who thrives in a fast-moving environment.
As Senior Administration Assistant, you will:
- Monitor and manage daily communications – inbound and outbound queries and correspondence
- Provide administrative support to management and broader team
- Manage a number of online diaries - dealing with requests and scheduling conflicts with ease
- Schedule meetings and coordinate room / venue bookings, catering requests and paperwork for same
- Manage day to day administrative operations and tasks
- Set agendas, prepare meeting packs, take minutes, action follow-ups
- Prepare reports, presentations, correspondence and high level documents and clerical / administration support
- Coordinate travel as / when required
- Provide support on ad-hoc projects to include carrying out research, preparing reports and presentations and follow ups with stakeholders
The skills you need:
- Minimum 3+ years’ in a similar administrative or support position
- Strong coordination, administration, planning and time management skills
- A team-focussed approach, able to prioritise and manage competing tasks with ease
What’s on offer?
- Permanent job in Dublin City Centre
- Salary at €32,000 - €38,000 DOE
- Real opportunities to progress and grow within the company
Please apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will reply to your application in due course.
*Similar positions may be available in other Dublin locations – please send me your details if you would like to apply and be considered for these too!*
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere