Land Sales Manager.17th
€40,000 - 50,000
6 days ago
Land Acquisitions Sales Manager
About Your New Employer
Working with a State body that is looking to create a sustainable future for our community.
About Your New Job
• Customer relationship manager for acquisitions and property sales.
• Deliver land acquisition targets and key financial sales targets.
• First response to customer queries, taking ownership of customer contact and correspondence.
• Create and control acquisition & property sales
• Manage case preparation and recommendations for acquisition & sales projects including verification of title, obtaining necessary approvals, environmental assessment, legal compliance, assessment of other users and uses.
• Liaise with legal appointees through to completion of acquisition and sales process.
What Skills You Need
• Qualification in business or related discipline essential.
3-5 years plus previous experience in forestry or land based acquisitions/sales transactions preferable.
• Experience of Target Driven Acquisitions and Sales
• Full clean driving licence.
What’s on Offer
• Excellent Salary DOE 40k-50k
• PLUS Bonus
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me Marie O’Driscoll on 021-4847133 or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
• We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
• We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
• Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere