Dublin City Centre
€40,000 - 45,000
about 2 months ago
About your new employer
- A multinational company based in Dublin City Centre
About your new job:
- Responsible for management of the end-to-end AP function from supplier set up through to payment.
- Processing and posting supplier invoices in a multi-currency environment for all entities in the Group
- Management of the Purchase Ledger and PO system.
- Lead on all aspects of the payment process from preparation of payment lists to posting payments to the ledger
- Bank Account Reconciliations.
- Assisting with accruals and prepayments.
- Ensuring the correct VAT treatment for invoices for all entities
- Reconciliation of Vendor accounts
What skills you need:
- 2-3 years experience within a high volume AP function
- Strong communication skills - dealing with suppliers
What’s on offer:
- Up to €45K + benefits
- Hybrid working options
- Apply clicking the “Apply Now” button or contact David on email@example.com or 01-4744600 for more details.
Why Apply through Sigmar:
- We will help you manage your job search, help you with your CV and prepare you for interview.
- Give you overview of other positions we are currently working that you may be suitable for.
- Access to exclusive jobs that are not yet advertised.