+353 91 563868
€35,000 - 38,000
6 days ago
Accounts Payable Specialist- Co. Galway
About Your New Employer
- One of Europe’s leading industrial distributors.
- Established over 20 years ago
- Great mission statement and values
About Your New Job
- As an Accounts Payable Specialist, you will help manage the accounts payable function.
- As part of the job, you will process invoices in a multi-currency environment.
- The role will involve managing reconciliations and preparing weekly and monthly payment runs.
- In the job you will support accounting projects.
- The Accounts Payable Specialist will monitor the accounts payable mailbox.
What Skills you need
- Accounting Qualification (desirable not essential)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in accounts payable
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills and ERP systems experience.
What’s on Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- Referral Scheme
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or email email@example.com for a confidential chat.
- If the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch by calling Shauna Brennan on 353 91749268. We also have multiple Temp, FTC and Contract jobs available.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere