€35,000 - 38,000
18 days ago
My client a multi-national based in Meath have a requirement for an experienced AP candidate with 2 years working in a high volume AP environment in a Busy team
About Your New Employer
- hybrid working
- Strong career progression
About Your New Job
· Management of invoice processing and supplier queries.
· Management and administration of invoice processing system.
· Liaise with various departments to obtain approval on invoices.
· Resolving account differences and queries with supplier.
· Management and administration of mobile phone bill getting users added or removed from the invoicing
· Management of the accounts payable email.
· Management of employee expense claims .
· Set up new employees on Concur and weekly processing of employee expense claims.
· Request and reconcile accounts payable statements on a monthly basis.
· Prepare month end accruals.
· Ability to manage multi-currency invoices.
· Taking payment requests and ensuring the account is reconciled for payment to be processed.
· Set up and maintenance of supplier data within AX Dynamics ERP system.
· Daily Bank reconciliations for 10 bank accounts in local and foreign currency.
· Work with treasury when applicable on cash flows.
- 2 years strong AP from a multi-national environment
- Working within an AP high volume environment
What’s on Offer
- 38k with benefits
- Get on touch with Laura in Sigmar accountancy – email@example.com, 0860121211 to discuss this role in more detail – I can also discuss other roles i am currently working on
- Ill help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- i will also provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere