€35,000 - 37,500
17 days ago
About Your New Employer
- Your new job is with Irelands leading Utilities & Infrastructure Company
- Your new employer are a growing business with over 1200 staff throughout Ireland currently
- Your new employer are a driven, ambitious brand that continue to expand at an exciting rate
Your job duties as a Accounts Payable Assistant will include:
- Management of the AP Process.
- Maintain and monitor of the AP Mailboxes on a daily basis.
- Lead the end-to-end supplier invoice process current and past.
- Liaise with the accounting team where necessary to obtain accurate coding details for non-product invoices.
- Processing Supplier and Employee Payment Runs. Investigate and resolving rejected payments.
- Liaising closely with the vendors on any exceptions to payment terms & issue resolution in relation to vendor payments/queries and internal queries in a timely manner
- Preparation of Vendor account reconciliations and resolve any differences.
- Manage expense recharges to Clients/Vendors.
- Review the AP Ledgers with the AP team and manage any outstanding queries / differences / monies due etc.
What Skills You Need
- Experience within an Accounts department previously
- Excellent Oral and Written communication skills
- Experience with Sage 200 or Oracle is advantageous
What’s on Offer
- Competitive rates of pay.
- 22 Days annual leave.
- Sick pay
- Career Pathway Programme”, where there is an emphasis on training & career development
- Supports to achieve chartered status
- Voluntary Pension
- Employee membership for our LAYA EAP Programme - 24/7 Mental Wellbeing Support & Employee Assistance Programme
- Health Insurance Discount
- Death In Service Payment
- Industry training provided.
- For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Denis Cremin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search.
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere.