353 91 455 300
19 days ago
About Your New Employer
Our client is one of Ireland’s leading insurance brokers, risk advisors, pensions, and actuarial consultancies, with offices in Galway, Dublin, Limerick & Cork.
About Your New Job
- Actively drive the sales process to winning, retaining, and developing profitable new clients Understand the clients’ business and their risk management needs and look for solutions to deliver those needs through the provision of ongoing service.
- Deliver optimisation of revenue from new and existing clients using the full range of appropriate placement channels and markets for the specific client segment of the business
What Skills You Need
- 5+ years’ experience working as a Corporate Account Director or similar role.
- Educated to a degree level, CIP qualification is a requirement.
- Proven sales track, account development and appropriate tools to convert prospect to clients.
- Knowledge of insurance markets globally effectively deal with client and global needs.
- Willingness to travel to other locations as required.
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Nick Sweeney on +353 91 455300 Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch. We also have multiple Temp, FTC and Contract jobs available.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere