North Dublin, Republic of Ireland
+1 4744 626
€35,000 - 40,000
22 days ago
About Your New Employer
- Ireland’s leading multi-channel sales, marketing, and distribution service in Irish consumer goods.
- Over 40 years’ experience of partnering with well-known global brands and executing to maximum performance with our distribution fleet guaranteeing nationwide delivery and United Kingdom and European access.
- Dublin 15
About Your New Job as Accounts Assistant
- You will assist with preparing and processing financial information, including supplier management.
- As Accounts Assistant you are required to manage the recording of fixed assets and depreciation, while also managing reconciliation of balance sheet accounts.
- The Accounts Assistant will prepare financial reports for Brand Partners.
- Uploading banking information, raising ad hoc invoices.
- Preparing and posting journals and manage credit card expenditure.
- Responding to other ad hoc requests from the business for financial information.
What Skills You Need as Accounts Assistant
- Qualified Accounting Technician or Part Qualified (ACCA) Accountant.
- Experience in a similar role (1 – 2 Years’).
- Knowledge of accounting systems.
What’s on Offer
- €40’000 DOE
- Pension, Healthcare and Study Support
- Dublin 15 + Hybrid opportunity.
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Harry MacMahon on +353 1 4744626.
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch. We also have multiple Temp, FTC and Contract jobs available.