Boherbue, Republic of Ireland
€33,000 - 37,000
17 days ago
About Your New Employer
- Your new job is with an Irish Food Manufacturer
- Your new employer are a well established company who export food to over 30 countries worldwide
- Your new employer are a driven, ambitious brand that continue to expand at an exciting rate
Your job duties as an Accounts Assistant will include:
- Maintaining Debtors Ledger reconciliations & issuing statements
- Performing Credit Control via email & telephone calls
- Processing Bank payments and performing Bank Reconciliation
- Maintain & Update Debtor Credit limits.
- Set up New Accounts and perform credit checks
- Processing monthly and weekly payroll
- Issuing new Employee contracts and keep Employee files updated.
- Dealing with Customer queries as they arise
- Working closely with Office Manager to ensure smooth period end closing.
What Skills You Need
- Experience within an Accounts Department previously
- Excellent written/verbal/numerical/ communication skills
- Experience with herbst software beneficial but not essential
- For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Denis Cremin at email@example.com.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search.
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere.