Dublin City Centre, Republic of Ireland
27 days ago
About your new employer
- A newly created Accounting Manager role with a growing FinTech company expanding into Ireland.
- Leading provider of technology solutions for crypto, forex and prop trading brokerages.
- Excellent career development opportunities available.
About your new job:
- Lead in all month-end close activities.
- The accounting manager will be responsible for preparing journal entries, building monthly reports, and manage the cycle of accounting tasks for the company, including sales audit, month end accounting, account reconciliations, and financial reporting.
- Preparation of financial statements including monthly and annual accounts in accordance with IFRS.
- Ensure that the business is compliant with tax and accounting and company law compliance responsibilities in multiple jurisdictions.
- Help set up of new accounting system NetSuite.
- Prepare monthly management reports.
What skills you need:
- Qualified Accountant with three years relevant post qualified experience.
- Strong month-end/financial accounting experience.
- Ability to multitask, capable of taking initiative, and manage multiple projects and deadlines.
What’s on offer:
- Salary range from €75,000 - €85,000
- Bonus and Healthcare.
- Initially a remote role with flexible hybrid working after new office is secured.
- Apply to this Accounting Manager role by clicking the “Apply Now” button or contact David on email@example.com or 01-4744600 for more details.
Why Apply through Sigmar:
- We will help you manage your job search, help you with your CV and prepare you for interview.
- Give you overview of other positions we are currently working that you may be suitable for.
- Access to exclusive jobs that are not yet advertised.