Dublin City Centre
€60,000 - 65,000
22 days ago
Global Real Estate Company Require A Qualified Accountant For Client Accountant Position
About Your New Employer
• Global Real Estate Company
• Sales, marketing, and property management experts
About Your New Job
The Client Accountant position sits within the Property Management Team who are responsible for managing multiple client accounts. Key duties of the role will include:
• Responsibility for the completion of monthly management accounts and reporting packs for your clients within your property portfolio.
• Maintenance of all financial data relating to a portfolio of properties ensuring the integrity of the data.
• Co-ordinate with key stakeholders to ensure that reporting commitments for each of your properties are met and that any issues are appropriately resolved on a timely basis.
• Oversee the financial management of your portfolio ensuring all key balance sheet reconciliations are completed complete with supporting schedules.
What Skills You Need
• Qualified Accountant (Recently qualified or with PQE)
• Property sector experience a big plus, however not a requirement.
• Practice trained is ideal, however not essential.
• Strong communication skills as will be dealing with clients.
What’s on Offer
• Salary is €60k-€65k depending on PQE.
• Strong benefits including bonus, 25 days holiday and 10% pension contributions.
• Hybrid working option.
• If interested, please apply to this advert with your CV.
• Alternatively, please contact Sam Breckon in Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744664 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
• We will support you throughout your application, offering insights and advise to increase your chances of securing this job.
• As a market leading Recruitment Consultancy in Ireland, we have a large client base, and there is a high chance we will have other job opportunities for you to consider.