15 days ago
About Your New Employer
An independent financial services company headquartered in Ireland with offices overseas
About Your New Job – Your job duties:
- Preparing and reviewing financial statements for investment funds and other financial
services entities in accordance with US GAAP IFRS, and other local GAAPs
- Managing the financial reporting process on behalf of large multi-national clients, acting
as liaison with various internal and external parties, including auditors, administrators and
- Working under challenging deadlines and taking ownership for completing work within
- Assisting senior management team and partners on ad hoc financial reporting and
regulatory advisory projects
- Researching technical queries on accounting standard
What Skills You Need
- Qualified accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA)
- At least 4 years post qualified experience
- Financial services experience,
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and client servicing skills.
What’s on Offer
Excellent salary and benefits on offer for the successful candidate.
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or contact me, Maria Sheehy on email@example.com. Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch to hear about our other opportunities.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere