Dublin City Centre
23 days ago
Account Manager-Medical Devices
About Your New Employer
- A family-owned business based in Northern Ireland, manufacturing and supplying medical devices for ostomy, wound, respiratory and surgical needs.
- Products and services are available in over 50 countries internationally and have employees in 9 countries with sites and subsidiaries in the UK, Netherlands, France, and Japan.
- Operations team located in 3 core sites with all manufacturing taking place in the UK.
- As a company they invest heavily in Research & Development and have a talented and innovative R&D function creating a pipeline of new product introductions across therapeutic areas.
About Your New Job
- Account Managers are expected to drive sales and market share growth within their designated territory in an ethical manner using best practice to meet or exceed territory sales objectives.
- Account Managers are expected to plan and document their daily call routine to ensure appropriate account coverage.
- To demonstrate a clear understanding of clinical and technological product knowledge.
- Create and execute strategic plans to achieve sales targets
- Maintain and develop business with existing customers, through understanding their needs and building relationships
- Ability to influence HSE staff and decision makers at all levels
What Skills You Need
- Educated to life science degree level or similar preferably with clinical background
- Previous medical sales experience with experience in secondary care and private hospitals
- Full clean Drivers Licence
What’s on Offer
- €80K Base Salary
- 15% Bonus
- Car Allowance
- Clear call to action
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Vicky Warren on 01 9619709.
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch. We also have multiple Temp, FTC and Contract jobs available.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere