Sales Rep. -Education 17th
€35,000 - 40,000
6 days ago
Sales Rep - Educational
Working for a leading educational publisher who are actively looking to recruit Sales Representative for the Limerick, Clare, Tipperary and Kerry region. The role involves selling and promoting the company’s products and services into schools in this area.
Looking for a well organised self-starter, with a positive outlook, good people skills and ideally with an interest in Education and technology.
The ideal candidate should also be able to demonstrate a high level of skill in the areas of communication, relationship building, organisation, sales presentation and time management.
About your job:
• Account management of all schools in the territory
• Building and maintaining relationships
• Achieving set sales targets
• Growing product market share
• Participation required at some events held on weekends and/or weekday evenings
What skills you need:
• A proven track record in sales is essential with a proven history of achieving and exceeding sales targets
• Excellent communication, presentation and customer service skills
• Energy, drive and ambition, with the ability to handle challenges and drive to succeed
• Knowledge of technology and ICT including the basics of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
• Comfortable with presenting via Microsoft Teams, Zoom and other virtual platforms
• The ability to work as an individual or as part of a highly successful team
• Full driving licence
Whats on offer:
Salary DOE, + Co. Car, bonus, lunch allowance, ipad/laptop, phone.
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me Marie O’Driscoll on 021-4847133 or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
• We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
• We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
• Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere